- Level of privacy: This film creates privacy during the day when the sun is out after dark, when rooms are lit from inside, it no longer conceals views
- UV protection: UV protection reduces fading on flooring, furniture, portraits, blinds and draperies
- Application type: Static cling application; instructions included
- Can be cut to fit any window, Rejects up to 99 Percent of UV, Rejects up to 94 Percent glare
- Limited Warranty: Restrictions apply. See the instruction sheet located in the package for complete details
Warranty: Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. Replacement at no charge with submission of valid warranty claim.
Details: Enjoy the light while not allowing others to see inside. Gila Privacy Control Window Films (aka window tints) provide daytime or 24-hour privacy to your home while still admitting filtered light. These DIY privacy window films improve the appearance of your windows by adding a designer look that is similar to more expensive etched, stained or textured glass. Privacy window films/tints also block UV rays that can fade interior furnishings.